CHECK OUT THIS MIND-BLOWING (LITERALLY) TOOL TO HELP YOU SOLVE ANY PROBLEM, OBSTACLE, CONCERN, WORRY IN THE EMOTIONAL EATING HEALING PROCESS (AND LIFE IN GENERAL!!)




HELLO BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS,

If you are struggling with negative feelings around food, around your body, around anything in your life...

I want to share a CRAZY AMAZING TOOL THAT CAN ROCK YOUR WORLD, CLEAN OUT YOUR BRAIN & HELP EASE & HEAL YOUR HEART...

I'm going to get right down to it.  LET ME EXPLAIN THE TOOL:

One of my master coaches, Brooke Castillo, teaches about the Thought Download with the intent to do "A Model". 

We've been encouraged in one of the classes I take from her, to do this daily. I hadn't been doing it for a long time & I made a commitment to myself this year to do it daily. 

HOLY MACKEREL...IT HAS MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD WITH HOW I'M ABLE TO HANDLE, FEEL, & PROCESS MY EMOTIONS WITH MORE EASE!!

PLEASE DO THESE. PLEASE START TO DO THESE FOR YOURSELF EACH DAY. 

THEY DON'T TAKE VERY LONG, MAYBE 10 MIN, 15 IF YOU GIVE IT LOTS OF EFFORT. 

THE REWARDS ARE PHENOMENAL (INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY, LESS NEGATIVE EMOTION TO WASTE YOUR BRAIN SPACE, MORE CONFIDENCE TO NAME A FEW)

Let me explain.

It is the process of downloading your thoughts each day, don't edit, don't judge it, just free write everything that comes to mind on paper or the computer (don't just think about it).

After you do your thought download, these are the next steps: 

1-The point of this exercise is to then separate the facts/circumstances from your thought download (things outside of our control) from the thoughts our brains are thinking (what we are making the facts mean).

2-Then the next point is to see what the thought is making you feel.

3-Then you look at what that feeling causes you to do or how you act.

4-Then you evaluate & look at what those actions result in.

You've just done what is called "THE MODEL"  when you analyze with this process.

"THE MODEL"

CIRCUMSTANCE: Facts/things out of our control/things that occur in life

CIRCUMSTANCES CAN TRIGGER THOUGHTS:

THOUGHTS: The meaning our brain assigns & the way our brain interprets the facts (this can be totally different for each person depending on their background, up bringing, experiences etc. Most of our thoughts are on auto-pilot & we don't realize they are running the show in the background.)

THOUGHTS CAUSE FEELINGS:

FEELINGS: Vibration in our body, caused by a thoughts not circumstances 

FEELINGS CAUSE ACTIONS:

ACTIONS: Behavior--what we do or don't do int he world or how we show up or don't show up in the world. Caused by feelings, determined by thoughts.

ACTIONS CAUSE RESULTS:

RESULTS: What we see in the world (our lives) as an affect of our action. The result will always be evidence for the original thought. (What we think about is what we end up seeing & creating).

Use this tool to see what your brain has been making the circumstances in your life mean. Write that all down in the format of THE MODEL.

Then ask yourself: 
What do I want to feel instead...this is where the magic happens...this is where you start to see you can choose your thoughts & create your feelings on purpose. 

Let me give an example of mine:

MODEL 1 FROM THOUGHT DOWNLOAD:

CIRCUMSTANCE: THINGS ON MY SCHEDULE
THOUGHT: OH, NO, I'VE OVERBOOKED MYSELF AGAIN, I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO.
FEELING: OVERWHELMED
ACTION: WAKE UP AT 3 AM WORRYING ABOUT IT, SLEEP IN LATER BECAUSE I WAS TIRED, PLAY ON MY PHONE FOR AWHILE BECAUSE I'M NERVOUS ABOUT ALL I HAVE TO DO, WASTE TIME, DON'T PLAN WELL
RESULT: I DON'T DO ANYTHING I NEED TO DO

MODEL 2: WHAT DO I WANT TO THINK, FEEL & CREATE INSTEAD?

CIRCUMSTANCE: THINGS ON MY SCHEDULE
THOUGHT: I'M LEARNING TO BE A NINJA WITH MY TIME & MY PLANNING. I COMMIT TO PLANNING WITH LASER FOCUS & GETTING THE WORK DONE WITH LASER FOCUS
FEELING: EMPOWERED, ENERGIZED
ACTION: PLAN WITH LASER FOCUS, GET THE WORK DONE, GET BETTER AT PLANNING & COMPLETION
RESULT: I AM A NINJA WITH MY TIME, PLANNING & FOCUS. I GET TONS OF STUFF DONE IN MUCH LESS TIME.

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! IT'S SO POWERFUL, I PROMISE! 

           THIS IS WHAT I TEACH IN MY PROGRAM:  

FREE YOUR JOY! STOP EMOTIONAL OVER EATING 


ARE YOU COMING??!


To GET STARTED: I do an free initial coaching session in which I coach you & we find out if we are a good fit for one another. No obligation, I will provide you with crazy, amazing value on just this first free call. No matter what.
Let's get started!!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE ONLINE COACHING SESSION.
Schedule Appointment 

WARMTH, HUGS & LOVES TO YOU!

CANDY WRIGHT BURGOYNE, M.A.
CERTIFIED LIFE-COACH, WEIGHT-LOSS COACH, RELATIONSHIP & HEALING COACH
FREE YOUR JOY! COACHING


Popular posts from this blog

3 TOP TIPS TO BREAK THROUGH WEIGHT-LOSS PLATEAUS

How to Stop the Lies Your Brain Tells You About Weight-Loss

2 CRUCIAL TIPS TO PROCESS GRIEF WITHOUT TURNING TO FOOD