EXTREME FREEDOM & JOY WORKSHOP: Join me for healing, extreme freedom and joy!



HI I'M CANDY AND I'M A LIFE COACH AND A WORKSHOP LEADER.

JOIN ME JUNE 8 in Bellevue, WA

I SPECIALIZE IN HELPING WOMEN HEAL THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEMSELVES, WITH THEIR BODIES, WITH FOOD & WITH OTHERS.

If you want to create more freedom, peace, joy & healing with yourself, with your job, with your business, with your kids, your significant other or with life, come join me, I got you. Let's do this!

I'm leading a workshop on June 8th 
from 8 am - 4:30 pm 
in Bellevue, Washington
that will blow your socks off and heal your heart.

It's called:

CREATING EXTREME FREEDOM & JOY 

The investment in yourself is only $50
>>>CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW<<<
(MAKE SURE TO CLICK THE CHOOSE TIME ZONE BUTTON TO FORWARD TO THE SCHEDULING PAGE)

If you are human & have ever had a hurt in your heart that just wouldn't seem to heal, this workshop is for you!

If you have you thought you are struggling to connect with others in your life like children, spouses, clients, bosses, this workshop is for you.

If you have you ever struggled to forgive someone or yourself, this workshop is for you.





This will be an beautiful, safe, compassionate, group experience with amazing women, and together, we learn these amazing tools.

What participants are saying: 



**I came away feeling like Neo from the Matrix.   I didn't think I had any "relationship" issues. It was all about the relationship with myself. I now feel like the Ferrari version of myself!!!!" 


**I came into the workshop not knowing too much about it but being open to and excited for the unexpected. The workshop helped me to identify my go-to's (emotions) when faced with painful situations and the numbing agents I use to cope; it also helped me in recognizing that I've never truly dealt with past pain, instead choosing to stay in the cave and 'mask' whatever was wrong. Amidst these realizations and the information provided, I also had several a-ha moments, like discovering that true closure only comes with leaning in to AND working through emotions, as they arise. This workshop was a true stepping- and healing-stone in my journey to better myself and my life; the work that I did during this workshop has brought about a courage and enthusiasm in me, inspiring me to move forward and continue to do the work. I realize even more now that I have the ability to make my own happy, by changing my mindset, and that true vulnerability seems less scary and more attainable.




**You will learn how to rewire your brain to be more compassionate with yourself and others, and you will learn how to heal! You will literally have a brand new brain when you're done. It's life changing!



**I’ve never felt so safe to be vulnerable around so many strangers. I learned so much about myself and met some really amazing people. Everyone there felt genuine and open which made it easy to feel safe.

**I learned I don’t have to keep copying & pasting the story from my past.





WARMTH, HUGS & LOVES TO YOU!

CANDY WRIGHT BURGOYNE, M.A., CLC, CERTIFIED PAX PARTNER
CERTIFIED LIFE-COACH, WEIGHT-LOSS COACH, RELATIONSHIP & HEALING COACH
FREE YOUR JOY! COACHING



Comments


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Stop the Lies Your Brain Tells You About Weight-Loss

3 TOP TIPS TO BREAK THROUGH WEIGHT-LOSS PLATEAUS

EMOTIONAL BRAIN DRAMA AROUND FOOD IS LIKE AN MMA FIGHT INSIDE YOUR BRAIN WITH ITSELF.