Create more love, peace, understanding, empowerment & freedom in all your relationships!

Candy Wright Burgoyne

Life Coach, Weight-Loss Coach
Relationship Coach & 
Emotional Healing Expert



Hi beautiful friends!

There used to be a time when I misunderstood men (and women for that matter) and it created a lot of pain in my life.

I learned some amazing tools that helped me create the relationship of my dreams not only with my hubby, but with all the people I encounter. I'm by no means perfect, but I have TONS of love, peace, respect & joy in all my relationships. You can create this too.

If you are interested in understanding the men & women in your world better and creating more peace, understanding and partnership, come join me for an online (via Zoom) CO-ED workshop this Thursday @ 6:30pm-8:00pm that I am leading.

Learn the  secrets to understand how to communicate with a man of any age (sons, partners, co-workers, friends) to feel heard & respected.

Learn the secrets to understand how to communicate with a woman of any age (daughters, partners, co-workers, friends) so you will feel heard & respected.


The investment is only $15

If you are in the same household, you may join together for 1 fee.
Please feel free to share with friends!

Love,
Candy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Stop the Lies Your Brain Tells You About Weight-Loss

3 TOP TIPS TO BREAK THROUGH WEIGHT-LOSS PLATEAUS

EMOTIONAL BRAIN DRAMA AROUND FOOD IS LIKE AN MMA FIGHT INSIDE YOUR BRAIN WITH ITSELF.